Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pics from the Past

Over the years I' ve taken pictures of some of the things I've made to share with friends/family who are interested in seeing what I'm baking. Since I have so many, I might as well share them here!

Cupcakes from this past Easter
Photobucket

Regular Chocolate Cupcakes
Photobucket

Pumpkin Cheesecake for last Thanksgiving
Photobucket

Cupcakes for a BBQ
Photobucket

Photobucket

Trying out the Sprinkles Mix
Photobucket

Coconut Cake for a Birthday
Photobucket

Christmas Cracker Candy
Photobucket

Sundried Tomato & Basil Pinwheels
Photobucket

Nana's Recipe Poundcake
Photobucket

Brownies
Photobucket

Haywood Corn Pudding
Photobucket

Cookies from a Take and Bake cookie class
Photobucket

Cupcake Cones
Photobucket

Eggplant Parmesan Bake
Photobucket

My Famous Deviled Eggs
Photobucket

Easter Cake
Photobucket

Spinach Dip
Photobucket

*Whew* That's a lot of food! Also, here's a quick pic of the 'Two Cats' of Two Cats and a Cupcake.

Mya (left) and Marley (right)
Photobucket

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers