1) Instead of the foil cups she used I just used plain white ones (they were all that was available).
2) I took step-by-step pictures this time. Not sure if it's worth it or not, or if they're even interesting to look at, but I did it!
3) I'm not sure why all the pics on the blog tend to 'lean' to one side of the screen when posted. When I figure it out I'll try to fix it.
Without further adieu....
The ingredients for this one are very simple.
Ingredients
2 blocks cream cheese
3/4 Cup sugar
1 T vanilla
1 T lemon juice
3 eggs
All the ingredients in the bowl.

After mixing, I thought the batter was *really* thick... then I figured out why. Duh, forgot to add the eggs.

There we go! That's more like it.

Line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin cups, then drop a mini Nilla wafer into each cup. Mini mini mini!!!

Pour a tablespoon of the batter on top

Bake @ 350 degrees for 17 minutes
Crap, I deleted my baking photo. Boo hiss. But here's something really weird that happened! With the second batch, about 8 of the cheesecake's nilla wafer crusts randomly floated to the top. They were dotted all over the pan, so I have no clue what would cause this. Weird!

Marley assessing everything from the top of the cabinets

Mya, 'helping' unpack the groceries while the cheesecake bakes

Let cool, then top each with a dollop of cherry pie filling. Refrigerate.

Pretty!

Wafer crust

They turned out very cute. I'm not big on the taste... the wafer gets a little soggy and the whole thing just tasted like a ball of cheesecake filling. I guess I prefer a graham cracker crust. But for a quick easy treat to bring to a party or something, these would probably be a hit!
No comments:
Post a Comment