Friday, November 13, 2009

Long Time No Post!

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while! With all of the wedding planning and just work in general, things have been crazy around here.
We chose a date! Sept 17, 2010. Right now a friend of mine (who happens to be a graphic designer) is planning out invitations and Save-the-Dates. We'll be sending out the STDs (haha) with our Christmas cards. We had our engagement pics taken on Oct 25th and will hopefully be getting those back soon. As soon as we do, I can start putting together the cards! We chose our venue, colors, photographer, dj, and cake. I am planning a lot right now - there's way more to do that I could have ever imagined.

As far as baking goes, I've tried to stuff in a bit here and there when I have a chance. I made spider cupcakes for our Halloween party:

Photobucket

and Ghoul Aid:

Photobucket

I LOVE Halloween! Here's the pumpkins we did. We did them ridiculously far in advance, so by Halloween they were mush. LOL

Photobucket



And for the various tailgaiting functions, Football Cupcakes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also figured out a new layout so that I can show you the ENTIRE pics! Thanks to the anonymous poster who left me that message!

Gotta get back to work - but I'll update again SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers