Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ok, Thanksgiving's not until tomorrow, but I bet that a lot of us are baking/cooking today! I am attempting to make mini pumpkin cheesecakes. I combined recipes from the Pioneer Woman and Pinch My Salt to make these. Right now I'm trying to figure out if I have been cooking them long enough... they just came out of the oven. BTW: If you use Pioneer Woman's recipe, it makes enough filling for about 832847893724 cheesecakes, just so ya know.

My kitchen is a MESS right now. Stuff EVERYWHERE. Crumbs and cream cheese FLYING. Stuff stuck all over the counters.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, so here's the filling all blended. 4 blocks of cream cheese - 4 whole eggs - really, how could you not expect this to make enough to feed an entire army?
Photobucket

Pressed crusts in the bottom of the mini cheesecake pan.
Photobucket

Filling before the bake:
Photobucket

And after the bake:
Photobucket

Right now they're cooling, so I'll let you know how they come out. Or IF they come out. Of the pan. Cross your fingers.



Couple hours later....

OMG they turned out so cute! The crust is gooey and crunchy and the little cheesecakes set up perfectly. Topped with cinnamon whipped cream and they'll be awesome. Someone just stop me from popping them into my mouth! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket


Hope you have a WONDERFUL holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers